Every time the new year arrives, the blogosphere is always abuzz with home design trends to look out for over the next 12 months. It's totally expected that new ideas and innovations will come about when it comes to colors, furniture, window treatments and flooring. But who ever thought that storage would be a trend in 2012?
This year it's all about storage, specifically in the kitchen. As such, here's a recap of our posts that discuss how to organize the kitchen!
- 3 Benefits to open kitchen shelving
- 6 Steps to kitchen cabinet organization
- 5 Ways to organize your recycling
- Purging and organizing kitchen cabinets
- 7 Ways to store your spices
- Mess in the kitchen: What does it mean?
Please keep in mind that Life Uncluttered does not perform kitchen cabinet organization. We do, however, offer custom storage solutions for your pantry!