The laundry room can be a very confusing space. If it's not organized properly, it can become a junky room filled with random clothes, mismatched socks, cleaning supplies and used dryer sheets. What types of storage and organizing solutions will make for a clean and tidy laundry room?
- Cubby holes
- Rods to hang up garments that have been freshly pressed or that need to dry
- Pull out bins and racks to help with sorting clothes
- Hidden ironing boards - these will save tons of space
- A laundry island with drawers, if there's enough space
- Racks for laundry detergents and cleaning supplies
What's your laundry room looking like these days? Life Uncluttered in Kansas City has revamped many laundry rooms in the city. Yours could be next! Contact us today!
Tips adapted from Freshome
Image by Martin Poole on GettyImages.com