Thanksgiving is over, but the holiday guests will probably still be coming and going over the next few weeks. With the hustle and bustle of shopping and entertaining, sometimes we run out of time to clean before the guests arrive. Listed below are some easy and quick tips to make your home or apartment look like the maid just left!
- Disinfectant wipes are a lifesaver when you’re pressed for time and need a quick clean up in either the bath or kitchen. Not only are they handy but they also leave a nice fresh scent.
- In the kitchen it only takes minutes to load dirty dishes into the dishwasher and wipe the crumbs off the counter. An empty clean sink makes the entire room look much neater and cleaner.
- Areas that are used for entertaining like the living room or den can benefit from picking up newspapers and magazines, fluffing pillows and cushions and dusting the coffee table and end tables.
- Don’t focus any time on rooms that guests probably won’t see like bedrooms or home offices unless those rooms are being used to store coats and purses.
- Last but not least, light some candles, put on some soothing music and enjoy being with good friends and family during this holiday season!
What tips do you have for last minute cleaning?
Image by Alex Wilson on GettyImages.com