Making the decision to have a custom closet installed in your home is just one of many steps. You need to find a professional that can create the type of closet system that will help to improve your quality of life at home. And of course, Life Uncluttered can help with that. Here are some questions that any qualified and respectable closet company should be able to answer, according to Association of Closet and Storage Professionals:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- What types of warranty comes with a custom closet?
- Is installation performed by direct employees or subcontractors?
- How long does a custom closet take to install?
- How much does a custom closet cost?
Naturally, the answers to many of these questions will depend greatly on your particular situation. To get answers about custom closets in the Kansas City area, call Life Uncluttered today at 913-491-0900. We look forward to serving your closet needs for 2012 and beyond!
Image by Digital Vision on GettyImages.com