You have to employ a bit of creativity when it comes to bathroom organization. Otherwise, it will constantly be a cluttered mess. Besides a linen closet or standard cabinet, what other ways to you make the most of your bath space? Here are some ideas you may not have tried yet:
- If you have open space underneath the sink(s), use stylish wicker baskets to store extra towels. If they’re neatly rolled, towels can give a spa-like aura to an otherwise ordinary bath space.
- Don’t ignore vertical space. Often times, there is plenty of unutilized space between the countertop and the ceiling. Use that space for custom vertical shelving.
- Do you have unused furniture elsewhere in the home? If it can fit in the bathroom, it may solve some of your storage problems. Think armoires, chests and side tables.
- Empty wall space is perfect for installing floating shelves. If cluttered countertops are an issue, these shelves will help to keep bathroom items separated.
- Another way to avoid countertop clutter is to use small wicker or bamboo baskets to keep items from getting jumbled together.
Life Uncluttered can help to solve your bathroom woes. For a customized bathroom storage plan, contact us today!
Image from HGTV