Creative minds that are into sewing, knitting, painting, drawing, scrapbooking and other crafts know one thing: you must have sufficient storage space in order to keep every tiny knick knack in place. The best way to keep your crafts in place is with a dedicated closet.
The benefits of having a craft closet include:
- Having a single dedicated and organized space for arts and crafts supplies.
- It can double as a holiday storage center for gift wrap, ribbon, bows, stocking stuffers, etc.
- Supplies from school projects can easily be stored away with other crafts.
- Closets are easier to organize than a single plastic bin where supplies are dumped, mixed and disorganized.
- Shelves and be adjusted to fit different sized supplies.
- Hazardous or messy items like glue and glitter can be stored safely away from children.
As you can see, craft closets are a great idea. Follow Life Uncluttered on Twitter or “Like” us on Facebook to find out more about our custom closets and personal organizing solutions. We serve the Kansas City and Overland Park areas.
Information and image from BHG