This blog and many others are dedicated to sharing simple tips and tricks to de-cluttering your home and your life. But has anyone ever told you how to create clutter? This insightful list describes more than 20 ways to become a pack rat and create the clutter your home doesn’t need. Here’s six ways to guarantee your home will become a cluttered mess:
- Collect travel sized shampoos and soaps (that you’ll never use) from hotels. (Don’t they usually end up under the sink or in a junk drawer anyway?)
- Practice hoarder tendencies like holding on to school projects and A+ essays from years ago.
- Cram new clothes in the closet with clothes you haven’t worn in years.
- Constantly feeling like your home is “missing something”, and then go shopping to fill that need.
- Buy items you don’t need just because they’re on sale.
- Hold onto old magazines and newspapers until you read them entirely.
Are you guilty of any of these? Read the rest of the list by clicking here. Don’t forget to call Life Uncluttered if your home’s clutter has become too much to handle. You can reach us at 913-491-0900.
Photo courtesy of Flickr